WELLFOOD is a project funded by the Adriatic IPA Cross-Border Cooperation Programme and realized in collaboration with the
- Province of Forlì-Cesena (Lead Beneficiary, Italy),
- Chamber of Commerce of Macerata (Italy),
- Marche Region (Italy),
- University of Primoska (Slovenia),
- LIR Evolution (Bosnia-Herzegovina),
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management of Republic of Srpska (Bosnia-Herzegovina),
- Chamber of Economy of Montenegro,
- Regional Chamber of Commerce of Uzice (Serbia),
- Innopolis (Greece)
- Agricultural University of Tirana (Albania).
WELLFOOD means trust
in the products we eat and quality in our dish, high innovation and food safety standards according to the principle of transparency along the supply chain: from farming to processing and marketing.
WELLFOOD aims at strengthening the innovative capabilities of the agri-food sector, both through knowledge exchange between Adriatic Countries, and the creation of the ADRIFOOD CLUSTER, a network of researchers, technicians, enterprises, producers, consumers to share know-how and develop new ideas about food quality and safety.